Skip to content
- HLF award (2017, Scientific Committee of the Heidelberg Forum Foundation). I was selected as one of the 200 most qualified young researchers in the field of Mathematics and Computer Science, to participate in the 5th Heidelberg Laureate Forum (HLF).
- FADex award (2017, Office for Science & Technology at the Embassy of France in the United States). I was selected to participate in the French-American Doctoral Exchange (FADex) program focused in Cybersecurity.
- Best in class award (2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise). I have been awarded the Best in Class Award after winning the 1st place in the Best Technical Presentation competition during the 2016 Intern Project Fair at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
- MVP (2016, UIUC World Cup Soccer Tournament): I was selected as the most valuable player (MVP) during the group stage of the WorldCup Soccer Tournament at UIUC .
- Best Pitch (2015, Samsung Research America): During my internship at Samsung Research America, I have participated in an internal competition (Samsung Innovation Jam). I have led a team of interns to win the Best Pitch Award.
- Video of the Month (2015, Coordinated Science Lab). One of our video demos (watch here) for our paper titled “Inside Job: Understanding and Mitigating the Threat of External Device Mis-Bonding on Android” has won the video of the month award granted by the Coordinated Science Lab at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Fulbright Scholarship (2012 – 2014, J William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (JWFFSB)) : I was awarded a highly competitive scholarship targeting outstanding scholars.