Skip to content
- Sponsorship and Travel Award (2017, ORAU and NSF). I was selected to receive sponsorship and travel support to the 5th Heidelberg Laureate Forum, by the Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) and the National Science Foundation (NSF).
[ORAU News Release]
- HLF award (2017, Scientific Committee of the Heidelberg Forum Foundation). I was selected as one of the 200 most qualified young researchers in the field of Mathematics and Computer Science, to participate in the 5th Heidelberg Laureate Forum (HLF).
- FADEx Laureate (2017, Office for Science & Technology at the Embassy of France in the United States). I was selected to participate in the French-American Doctoral Exchange (FADEx) program focused in Cybersecurity.
- Best in class award (2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise). I have been awarded the Best in Class Award during the 2016 Intern Project Fair at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
- MVP (2016, UIUC World Cup Soccer Tournament): I was selected as the most valuable player (MVP) during the group stage of the WorldCup Soccer Tournament at UIUC .
- Best Pitch (2015, Samsung Research America): I have led a team of interns to win the Best Pitch Award at the Samsung Innovation Jam (a competition for SRA employees). We were the only team with just interns to win an award.
- Video of the Month (2015, Coordinated Science Lab). One of our video demos for our paper titled “Inside Job: Understanding and Mitigating the Threat of External Device Mis-Bonding on Android” has won the video of the month award granted by the Coordinated Science Lab at the University of Illinois.
[Watch on YouTube]
- Fulbright Scholarship (2012 – 2014, J William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (JWFFSB)) : I was awarded a highly competitive scholarship targeting outstanding scholars.